Cobb&Co is committed to a safe environment for our patrons and community. We also value the rights of individuals to make their own health choices. Our Policy will adapt based on state mandates and recommendations from the CDC and other medical professionals will be followed throughout the pandemic.
Here is the current information of our procedures:
- We encourage individuals to take responsibility for their own health and to be respectful of the health choices of others.
- Seating is at full capacity with audience members seated side by side.
- Masks or face coverings are requested but not required by our patrons at this time.
- We request that our patrons take proper safety precautions and stay home when they are feeling sick. If you feel sick and are unable to attend a live performance Cobb&Co will exchange your ticket for another time or a virtual performance (when virtual tickets are available).
- An infectious disease protocol is in place and strictly followed throughout the production process for our production members to avoid the spread of COVID-19 or other infectious disease).
- All seating, surfaces, bathrooms and public areas will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each performance.
If the Theater cancels an individual performance then patrons may choose one of the following (there will not be any refunds).
- 1) Reschedule
- 2) Donate the ticket(s)
- 3) Receive a gift certificate equal in value or
- 4) Exchange for a virtual ticket (when virtual tickets are available).